Bubble Bubble 3 Slot Review
Provider: Realtime Gaming
Number of Reels: 5
Venture into Winni the Witch’s enchanting castle and play with the wild witches Winni, Willow, and Wanda in the third installment of the Bubble Bubble franchise. Let the three witches bestow steady wins and super bonus games like Winni Returns free spin, the Wilder Witches Win-Win feature, Hextastic symbols, and the Crystal Ball Respins, in this seductive Halloween fantasy. Get a whole grid of Crystal Balls to win the highest jackpot of 50,000x.
Bubble Bubble 3 Key Features
- 4 different wild symbols
- Crystal Ball scatters
- Winni’s Magic Scatter
- Winni’s Hextastic Symbols
- Mega Magic: Winni Returns
- Mega Magic: Wilder Witches
- Mega Magic: Crystal Ball Respins
Play Bubble Bubble 3 for Real Money at one of these Top Online Casinos
You can play Bubble Bubble 3 at all Real Time Gaming (RTG) casinos, depending on availability in your region. Here are some examples.
- Red Dog Casino
- Lucky Niki Casino
- Pure Win Casino
- Casino Days
- Casilando Casino
- Fun Casino
- Rich Palms Casino
- Ignition Casino
- Casino Max
- Slots Ninja
- Slots Empire
Bubble Bubble 3 Theme and Symbols
With witches, crystal balls, pumpkins, and other magical objects, the theme of magic predominates in the third installment of the Bubble Bubble series. You’re celebrating Halloween with 3 siren-like witches named Winni, Willow, and Wanda.
Symbols include low-paying 9 to A card icons on pumpkins and premium symbols like toadstools, witches’ hats, cauldrons, hex books, and magic potions. There are 4 different wilds all played by Winni, Willow, and Wanda. The Crystal Ball is the magic scatter.
Bubble Bubble 3 Free Spins and Bonuses
Bubble Bubble 3 is full of bonus features; there are only 2 main bonus features, but the choice of bonus games within both is spectacular. It is a testimony to the range of creativity and mathematical calculations behind the game.
There are four different wilds; 3 in the form of Winni, Willow, and Wanda. The fourth wild is played by Willow and Wanda in the Wilder Witches feature only. The wilds replace all symbols, except the Crystal Ball Scatter, to help create winning combinations.
The Crystal Ball is the scatter of the game. When 3 or more Crystal Balls appear simultaneously from left to right, one of the 3 Mega Magic games is activated. The scatters produce a line win, which is added to any other line wins. Scatter wins have a win multiplier.
Winni presides over the game on the left side of the reels, seductively perched on her broom. Winni’s Magic Scatter and/or Winni’s Hextastic Symbols may be activated on a random spin. You are not given a choice. If both features are triggered, Winni’s Hextastic Symbols come first.
- Winni’s Hextastic Symbols: Winni can transform lower-value symbols into premium ones.
- Winni’s Magic Scatter: Winni may throw a spell on a third reel symbol when two scatters land left to right; the bewitched symbol transforms into a Crystal Ball, awarding another win and triggering a Mega Magic game.
Mega Magic Feature
Get 3 or more Crystal Balls to land from the leftmost reel onwards to trigger one of the Mega Magic bonus games. Touch any of the Crystal Balls to activate the game which begins after the scatter wins are given out.
- Winni Returns: You get 20 free spins, in which up to 9 Winni wilds are zapped on the reels. The game can be retriggered with the appearance of 3 to 5 scatters.
- Wilder Witches: You get 9 free spins, during which any of 2 witches can zap the reels. The stricken reels transform into the same witch wild that hexed the reels. If both witches zap the reels, they will either hex the center reel and turn it wild or give you 33 more free spins. If it’s your lucky day, you might get both!
- Win-Win Feature: You get a bonus game if the overall win from the Wilder Witches feature is 10x the triggering bet or less (excluding the trigger win). No wins in the mother game awards you 100x. Other wins award 5x to 100x.
- Crystal Ball Re-Spins: The Crystal Balls that triggered the Mega Magic games remain on the reels, while you get 3 re-spins. Witches in the triggering spin get converted to Crystal Balls (3 per reel). If another Crystal Ball appears on the 1st re-spin it remains on the reels, and the meter is reset to 3. This continues until the feature ends; all monetary values on the Crystal Balls are added and awarded. If the entire grid gets filled with Crystal Balls, you win the grand jackpot of 50,000x times your bet.
How to Play Bubble Bubble 3
Bubble Bubble 3 is played on 5 reels and 3 rows powered by 50 fixed pay-lines. You get a winning combination when 3 to 5 identical symbols appear on the reels on a single spin from the 1st reel on the left onwards. All regular symbols and the scatter have values for 3, 4, and 5-of-a-kind appearances, and you get paid accordingly.
The highest win on the active pay line will be awarded; if there is more than one winning combination, the total wins are added and displayed, before they are added to your balance. The maximum you can win per spin is 50,000x bet per line. The game ends automatically when the maximum win is achieved.
Play Bubble Bubble 3 in Demo Mode for Free
Players new to Bubble Bubble 3 should ideally play the game in demo mode first. Demo games are always free since they are also a marketing tool for studios and operators. Demo games give you first-hand knowledge about the game; you learn the rules, how the game plays out, and the winning potential, with free entertainment.
Most slot reviewers have demo versions of the games they examine. Demo games are also available at the majority of online casinos that offer the game. You can play Bubble Bubble 3 at the majority of RTG casinos unless the game is not available in your country.
How to Win
In the base game, you are awarded the values of your winning symbols. All symbols, except the wilds, have values attached for 3, 4, or 5 identical landings. According to the paytable, 9, 10, and J have the lowest values and pay 3, 15, and 60 times your bet for 3, 4, and 5-of-a-kind landings respectively. The corresponding wins for Q, K, and A are 5, 25, and 75 times your bet.
Premium symbols start with the toadstool, which pays out 6, 50, and 200 times your bet for 3, 4, and 5 matching symbols. The cauldron and spell book are the highest-paying symbols and pay for even two-of-a-kind appearances. Values are 3, 30, 300, and 1,000 times the bet for identical landings of 2, 3, 4, and 5 respectively.
Even the Crystal Balls pay for landings of 2; the scatters pay 2, 3, 6, and 33 times your bet when they land in a combination of 2, 3, 4, and 5 respectively; scatter wins have multipliers attached.
RTP and Volatility
The various bonus features and bonus games reveal that Bubble Bubble 3 is a highly volatile game. You will have steady but small wins in the base game, but the biggest wins are reserved for the bonus games. The pay table does not mention the return to player for Bubble Bubble 3.
Why do South African Players Enjoy Playing Bubble Bubble 3?
RTG games are popular among South African players. Bubble Bubble 3 is special because of:
- Halloween and magic themes
- Attractive graphics and designs
- Entertaining gameplay
- Playful-looking central characters
- 4 different witch wilds
- Wide range of bonus games
Bubble Bubble 3 is a sequel to Bubble Bubble and Bubble 2. If you are into witches, magic, and Halloween, you should try Halloween Treasures by RTG, The Best Witch by iSoftBet, Bewitching Beauties by High5 Games, and many more.
Does Bubble Bubble 3 have a no deposit free spins bonus?
Lucky Tiger Casino and Rich Palms Casino both offer 66 no-deposit free spins to play Bubble Bubble 3. Sloto Stars Casino offers 30 no-deposit free spins to play the game.
Is a free play version available?
You can play free demo versions of Bubble Bubble 3 on most review websites. You will also find demo versions in the majority of RTG casinos, provided the game is licensed for your geographical region.
Can I play Bubble Bubble 3 for Real Money?
Bubble Bubble 3 is meant to be played for real money.
How much money can I win playing Bubble Bubble 3?
The amount you may win or lose depends on luck. The maximum win potential of the game is 50,000x times your bet.
Is there a jackpot?
There is no jackpot, fixed or progressive.
What’s the theme of this slot game?
Bubble Bubble 3 is a Halloween game with sub-genres of witches and magic.
What are some of the best features in this game?
Bubble Bubble 3 is full of bonus features and bonus games. It can be difficult to pinpoint the best feature, but the Crystal Ball Re-spins can take you a lot towards the maximum win of 50,000x.