SCRATCH CARDS GAME GUIDE
Welcome to our Scratch Cards game guide where we will look at the game’s basic rules and how to get started if you have never played scratch cards before. It is not difficult to play scratch cards but we have managed to put together a couple of tips which will help point you in the right direction. These tips could really help you win big!
Here are our TOP 10 Scratch Cards Tips:
1. Decide how much you want to spend on scratch cards per week or month and stick to that amount.
2. The main idea behind scratch cards is to have fun, do not buy them if you are desperate.
3. Only play scratch cards with money that you can afford to lose, and only choose those who are in your budget range.
4. It’s a good idea to first play a new scratch game in the free play mode. That way you can first learn the rules and determine whether you like the game before you spend your hard earned cash on it.
5. Remember that winners know when to quit, and they know the best time to do this is when they are still ahead. You should then keep your winnings or put it aside for your next gambling session.
6. If you keep losing, stop playing for a couple of days, until you feel luckier. Desperate players hardly win and you should never chase your loses.
7. Don’t always play the largeJjackpot cards. You do stand a chance to win more money but remember that more people will take part, which means your odds of winning will be lower.
8. While it’s OK to play games when you have had one or two drinks, you should never play scratch cards or play any gambling games when drunk. Your judgement will be impaired and there is a big chance that you will lose all your money.
9. You can double your money with some online scratch card games sites that offers a 100% matching bonus.
10. Always try to save some of your winnings, and not to simply spend it all on playing more scratch card games.
Click THE SCRATCH CARD BELOW & CLAIM £25 FREE @ WINNER GAMES