Playtech Due to Roll out New Game in Empire Treasures Slot Series This Month
The iconic online casino software provider, Playtech, is expected to roll out a new slot game in its Empire Treasures in August 2021.
Vikings: Empire Treasures slot comes to Playtech-powered online casinos after the release of the first game in the series, Wild Crusade.
The 5 reel, 40 line Wild Crusade slot takes players on an epic journey into a medieval kingdom. The epic game boasts images of golden horns, treasure chests and crowns. Bonus features include respins with wild multipliers, and a Wild Sword which boasts any wins to create wins of up to 5 x. There is also a randomly triggered progressive jackpot where you can hit one of four jackpots.
South Africans can look forward to playing Vikings: Empire Treasures slot towards the end of the month at reputable Playtech online casinos.
What we know about Vikings: Empire Treasures slot
– 3 x 5 reels
– 25 active pay lines
– Betting limits: Minimum: $0.25; maximum: $500
– Medium-high volatility
– RTP rate: 96.35%
– Viking inspired theme.
– Excellent animations and cartoon-style characters, played against the background of a typical Vikings landscape.
– Four completely random progressive jackpots up for grabs: Grand, Major, Minor and Mini.
– The Grand jackpot is seeded at $200,000 and climbs each time the game is played in Playtech’s network.
– Wild symbols pay top prizes. Win 100 x the stake in a winning combination made up entirely of slots.
– The Longboat bonus symbol appears scattered on lines 1, 3 and 5.
– The Longboat on lines 1 and 3 activates the Berserker – the game that lets you choose between two Axes to win either a cash prize or a 1 x multiplier on the next free spins feature.
– Up to 25 free spins available.
– After the first free spins feature, the odds of hitting it again increase significantly over the next 24 paid round.
Try out Playtech Slots For Free Here