Springbok Casino Celebrates Heritage Month by Saluting SA Provinces
Each of South Africa’s nine provinces are unique in their own special way. Springbok Casino, SA’s popular online casino has published a special feature that pays tribute to the provinces as part of Heritage Day that takes place this month on the 24th.
The entire month of September is known as Heritage Month and it’s a time when South Africans are made awaew of the country’s diverse cultures and traditions.
To help Springbok Casino players mark Heritage Day, the online casino is offering a free spins bonus.
Find out how to claim the free spins in a promotion that will run until the end of the month.
September Free Spins Offer
This month’s Heritage Month free spins promotion rewards players with 25 free spins on the slot game, Lucky Catch by casino software vendor, Realtime Gaming.
To claim this offer, all you need to do is enter the coupon code DIVERSITY.
The bonus is valid until September 30th, 2021.
About Lucky Catch Slot
- 5 x 3 row grid
- 25 fixed pay lines
- Serene under ocean theme
- Symbols includes sharks, seashells, jellyfish and more.
- The Wild Shark replaces practically all symbols in the game except the scatter symbol.
- Three scatters unlock the free spins, with the chance to win up to 20 of them.
- The Bursting Wild feature sees wild symbols appear and boost your chances of winning.
- The Random Prize Award can appear at any time and reward you, depending on how much you’ve wagered.
What Springbok Casino Says About South Africa’s Provinces
Each of the 9 provinces are listed by Springbok Casino and their unique features highlighted.
Limpopo: Known for its wildlife reserves
North West: Home to Sun City
Mpumalanga: Home to Blyde River Canyon
Gauteng: Multiple urban attractions
Free State: Endless fields of maize and sunflowers
Northern Cape: Desert landscapes
Eastern Cape: Home province of our beloved Madiba, Nelson Mandela
Western Cape: Where the Mother City nestles among vineyards and wineries.
KwaZulu-Natal: The only province to contain a monarchy.