NetEnt Announces Release of New Dazzle Me Megaways Slot
In 2015, NetEnt launched Dazzle Me video slot, an interesting game with 3D classic symbols and lots of dazzling gems. Fast forward six years, and it was recently announced that the Swedish group plans to update Dazzle Me with Megaways mechanics.
Dazzle Me Megaways is planned for a May 2021 rollout via NetEnt’s recently purchased games developer, Red Tiger.
What do we know about Dazzle Me Megaways?
– The game will boast 6 reels with a maximum of 99,225 Megaways active.
– Medium volatility with a maximum RTP of 96.10% – depending on the level you choose to play.
– The potential to pay 20,000 your stake.
– A minimum bet of just 0.20 per spin and a maximum of 50.00 per spin.
– Classic symbols, including Lucky 7s, Bells and 4-Leaf Clovers.
Dazzle Me Megaways Features:
- Thanks to the Megaways feature, you’ll have a random number of symbols for each reel. There are six reels available, and the slot machine will randomly pick 2 – 9 symbols for you. This gives you anything between a few hundred to up to 99,225 ways to win during certain spins!
- If 3 or more consecutive reels feature matching symbols from left to right, you’ll get some type of reward.
- Once you form a win, Avalanches will come flying down to clear the symbols and bring new ones in their wake. This brings added potential for more wins, and the symbols keep changing until there are no new wins to be had.
- A Diamond Wild will stand in for other symbols to create winning combinations.
- Randomly triggered Dazzling Wild Reels choose between 1 and 3 reels and turn them into wild reels.
- Land 4 – 6 scatter symbols and win between 8 – 16 free spins. During each free round, you’re get at least one Dazzling Wild Reel feature. The number of wild symbols increases from two until many more. During the free spins, Avalanches continue to bring with them new wild symbols.