Get Ready to Welcome New Playtech Slot Mayan Blocks in March
Next month, South Africans will be able to welcome a brand-new slot game by the software developer, Playtech to partner online casinos. Mayan Blocks has the potential to pay out huge rewards and promises to be very entertaining. The bold, colorful game is themed on the Mayan civilization – not the most original theme, but as Playtech slots go, won’t leave players disappointed at all.
What do we know about Mayan Blocks slot
- Max RTP 95.36%
- 6 x 7 reels
- Forms combinations through clusters of 5 or more matching symbols.
- Betting range of between 0.10 and 500 to suit all players.
- Game has the potential to pay as much as 10,000 x the stake.
- Medium-high volatility.
- Many bonus features as described below.
- Form a cluster of five or more symbols of the same type horizontally or vertically and a Collapsing Reels mechanic follows. Winning symbols are replaced with new ones, increasing the opportunity to win even more. With each cascade, the multiplier increased by 1 x. The multipliers will reseed after the spin is completed.
- Mayan Blocks slot comes in 2 x 2 or 3 x 3 versions.
- Wild symbols can appear via mystery symbols on a random basis.
- Land at least four Crystal symbols to trigger eight or more free spins. In the final round of free spins, a random feature can appear that may increase wins by as much as 20 x.
South African players can visit their favourite Playtech-powered online casinos from March to try out the new slot game. It can be played on all mobile devices so that Mayan Blocks becomes the ultimate new game on the go.
If players want to try out the game for free without spending any of their own bankroll yet, they can do so by visiting the online casino and choose to play for fun. This is a great way to test-drive the new Playtech slot for free and decide if you want to start playing for real money.
Try out Playtech Slots For Free Here