A new game has been added recently to the Sportstake series: Sportstake Rugby.
Learn more about Sportstake Rugby predictions and immerse yourself in local and international rugby action.
How to Play Sportstake Rugby:
- Sportstake Rugby entails predicting the outcome of 10 rugby matches.
- The 10 predetermined matches are drawn from South African, English and other professional rugby fixtures by Ithuba.
- You will mark your predictions with one of three symbols (1, X, 2).
- Marking 1 – You predict that the Home Team will win the match.
- Marking X – You predict that the two teams will draw in the match.
- Marking 2 – You predict that the Away Team will win the match.
- You will always find that the Home Team is listed first on the fixture, followed by the Away Team.
- Mark your predictions.
- Pay for your betslip and keep your receipt.
- Come back to check if you’re a winner after the rugby matches have been played.
How Much Does a Sportstake Rugby Ticket Cost?
The cost of each entry/board is R5.00 inclusive of VAT.
Ithuba, the National Lottery operator, limits the maximum price for a wager to R2,000 per participant per day.
Important Things to Note About Sportstake Rugby:
- Tickets to Sportstake Rugby are sold every day.
- The sale period for any fixture list closes half an hour before the earliest match on the list begins.
- Results are recorded after the fixture has been completed and the ref declares the game ended.
- Results = the score at the end of the 80-minute period or full time score, plus the ref’s additional time. It does not include extra-time and penalty kicks.
- You cannot repeat the same fixture for the same draw; ie. There is no Multi-Draw option on the Sportstake Rugby betslip.
How are the Prizes Divided?
If you manage to match 7, 8, 9 or 10 outcomes, you can claim part of the winning pool in one of the four prize divisions, as follows:
|Prize Division||Matched Outcomes||Details||Rollovers|
|1||10||The player has correctly matched all ten outcomes from the fixture list.||If there are no winners in this division, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draw’s Prize Division 1|
|2||9||The player has correctly matched nine outcomes from the fixture list.||If there are no winners in this division, the prize rolls down to the lower divisions and split equally between Division 3 and Division 4 at a 50:50 ratio.|
|3||8||The player has correctly matched eight outcomes from the fixture list.||If there are no winners in this division, the prize for that division is allocated to Division 4.|
|4||7||The player has correctly matched seven outcomes from the fixture list.||If there are no winners in Division 2 - 4, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draws Division 1.|