Sportstake Cricket is a new addition to the South African National Lottery’s Sportstake series of fixture games.
Find insider tips and calculated predictions about upcoming fixtures at OnlineCasinosOnline.com.
How to Play Sportstake Cricket:
- You will need to correctly predict the outcomes of 10 Cricket matches.
- The predetermined matches are drawn from South African, English and other professional cricket fixtures.
- Mark your predictions with 1, X, 2.
- 1 – You predict victory for the Home Team.
- X – You predict a draw between the two participating teams.
- 3 – You predict victory for the Away Team.
- The betslip features fixtures in this order: Home Team vs Away Team.
- Mark your predictions on the betslip.
- Pay for your entries and don’t forget to hang onto your receipt.
- Check the results after the matches have been played.
- Get paid out if you made correct predictions.
How Much Does a Sportstake Cricket Ticket Cost?
The cost of each entry/board is R5.00 inclusive of VAT.
You are limited to R2,000 per participant per day.
Sportstake Cricket Toss:
- This is an add-on to Sportstake Cricket and costs R2.50.
- You are required to choose either a Home Team win (1) or an Away Team win (2)
- This is a single division offer and it’s match is 10.
Important Things to Note About Sportstake Cricket:
- Tickets to Sportstake Cricket are sold online every day.
- The sale period for any Sportstake Cricket fixture list closes half an hour before the earliest match on the list gets underway.
- Results are recorded on completion of the fixture and the match referee officially declares the end of the game (including the result after a Super Over).
- There is no Multi-Draw option in Sportstake Cricket.
How are the Prizes Divided?
If you manage to match 7, 8, 9 or 10 outcomes, you can claim part of the winning pool in one of the four prize divisions, as follows:
|Prize Division||Matched Outcomes||Details||Rollovers|
|1||10||The player has correctly matched all ten outcomes from the fixture list.||If there are no winners in this division, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draw’s Prize Division 1|
|2||9||The player has correctly matched nine outcomes from the fixture list.||If there are no winners in this division, the prize rolls down to the lower divisions and split equally between Division 3 and Division 4 at a 50:50 ratio.|
|3||8||The player has correctly matched eight outcomes from the fixture list.||If there are no winners in this division, the prize for that division is allocated to Division 4.|
|4||7||The player has correctly matched seven outcomes from the fixture list.||If there are no winners in Division 2 - 4, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draws Division 1.|