Lucky Dreams Casino Review
Lucky Dreams is a brand new online casino launched in early 2021. The casino is operated by a Curacao-based outfit called Dama N.V. The company was previously known as Direx N.V. – an extremely famous Curacao license holder and white label casino provider with a portfolio of over 40+ casino brands.
Like all other Dama N.V. Casinos, Lucky Dreams is licensed by the Curacao gambling authorities. This legit online casino has a truly impressive software platform powered by the highly reputed SoftSwiss company.
South Africa, India, Norway, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Canada – the Lucky Dreams website is available in localized versions with native language support for all these markets. English, German, Italian, Finnish, and Hindi are among the language options available at this casino.
Like all online casinos powered by SoftSwiss, you get a rich variety of games from over 40 different providers. You can find popular slots from big brands like Play’N Go, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Booming, and Playson at this casino. Top slots include Book of Dead, Temple Tumble, Gold Hunter, Reactoonz, Rise of Olympus, and Gold Diggers.
Since Lucky Dreams is relatively new, it is too early to draw any conclusions from player reviews. That said, many players have commended the number of games and providers available as a key strength of the casino. Many players also enjoyed the varied bonuses.
Factoring in all the major variables like ownership, casino reputation, software, games, and bonuses, we have decided to award Lucky Dreams Casino a provisional rating of 7.6 out of 10. Based on our review and initial impressions, Lucky Dreams looks and behaves like an ethical, professional online casino.
Lucky Dreams Casino Bonuses
South African players can look forward to an array of promotional offers at Lucky Dreams Casino. It all starts with the massive welcome bonus.
Lucky Dreams Casino Welcome Bonus
R50,000 + 300 free spins across the first 4 deposits at the casino
The Welcome Bonus Package for newly registered players at Lucky Dreams Casino is worth a maximum of R50,000 + 300 free spins. The bonus is split across your first four deposits at the casino, in the following order:
- 1st Deposit – 100% match bonus up to R10,000 + 100 Free Spins – no bonus code
- 2nd Deposit – 100% match bonus up to R10,000 + 50 Free Spins – bonus code “LUCKY2”
- 3rd Deposit – 50% match bonus up to R20,000 + 50 Free Spins – bonus code “ LUCKY3”
- 4th Deposit – 25% match bonus up to R10,000 + 100 Free Spins – bonus code “LUCKY4”
A deposit of R45 is required to activate this bonus. To activate the free spins, you need R100 deposits. You’ll unlock 20 Free Spins in the beginning – you’ll get the rest in packs of 20 each subsequent day. The bonuses remain active for 7 days. The bonus cash comes with a wagering requirement of 40x and the maximum bet allowed during wagering is R85.
Lucky Dreams Casino No Deposit Bonus
The casino doesn’t offer a no-deposit bonus at the time of this review.
Lucky Dreams Casino Free Spins
The casino has two weekly promotional offers with free spin benefits. They are as follows:
- Lazy Sunday – claim up to 120 free spins with bets starting from R45. To get the full bonus value, you need a Sunday deposit of $1000 (approx. R15,000). Free spins are valid on the Johnny Cash slot.
- Friday Happy Hour – Get 20 free spins per cash deposit on your Fridays at the casino. You can claim this offer 5 times that day, netting you up to 100 free spins. The qualifying deposit for this bonus is R45. Free spins are valid on the Elvis Frog in Vegas slot.
You need a standard minimum deposit of R45 to unlock both bonuses. Bonuses require codes to unlock. The bonuses are active for 7 days and carry a 40x wagering requirement on winnings.
Lucky Dreams Casino Reload Bonuses
Regular players can look to claim two different reload/match deposit bonuses at the casino. They are:
- Crazy Tuesday – claim 25% match deposit bonus up to R5000 with code “CRAZY” on Tuesdays. A minimum deposit of R45 is required to claim the offer.
- Monthly Reloads – get a 100% match bonus once a month, worth R10,000 max – use bonus code “MONTH.” The minimum deposit required is R45.
Similar Casinos to Lucky Dreams Casino
Lucky Dreams Casino VIP Program
Casinos have a habit of giving special treatment to players willing to spend more time and money on-premises. Online casinos are no different – if you make frequent cash deposits and wagers at Lucky Dreams Casino, you too can enjoy the perks of the VIP program. It has the following features:
- The VIP Club has 7 levels, labeled after the best land-based casino destinations – Atlantic City, Melbourne, Venice, Monte Carlo, Sun City, Macao, and of course, Las Vegas.
- You climb the VIP ranks with loyalty points. The points are awarded whenever you make a real money wager at the casino.
- At each level, you get cash bonuses starting at R170 and going as high as R170,000 at the top of the VIP club.
- Most levels also provide additional bonus cash, as well other gifts like a trip to Vegas for the highest-ranked VIPs.
Lucky Dreams Casino Games
When you play at an online casino powered by the SoftSwiss platform, you are guaranteed access to thousands of games from at least 30-40 software developers. Lucky Dreams does not disappoint here, with a casino area containing slots, table games, and other types of exciting gambling games from 40 different providers. The names include popular developers like Betsoft, Booming, Netent, Playson, Play N Go, Playtech, and Pragmatic.
Lucky Dreams Casino Games for Real Money
All casino games accept real money bets in ZAR at Lucky Dreams Casino. They can be divided into the following main categories.
With over 3000 unique titles spread over dozens of amazing themes, you have no shortage of quality slots action at Lucky Dreams Casino. The games here can be divided into sub-categories like Classic slots (3 reels), Megaways slots, Bonus Buys, and more. The popular titles are dominated by vendors like Netent and Play N Go – Book of Dead, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Dead or Alive II, Jumanji, and Reactoonz are among the must-play list of this casino.
This broad category is split four ways into Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and Video Poker genres. In total, you get around 450 games, with blackjack and roulette titles the most common – 190 and 170 each. American Blackjack, Casino Blackjack, Single Deck Blackjack, and Atlantic City Blackjack are among the most popular options for 21-card players.
In the roulette area, you will find classics like European Roulette, French Roulette, and American Roulette from different providers. The 70+ video poker games include classics like Aces and Eights, Wild Texas, Bonus Deuces Wild, Casino Hold Em, and Double Bonus Poker.
If you want to dream big, play some of the 700+ jackpot games at Lucky Dreams Casino. Look for the games with a number (sum of cash) displayed on the icon – those are the big progressive jackpots. And this casino has the biggest jackpots in the business, including the following:
- Mega Moolah Series – R53 million
- Wowpot Series – R79 million
- Age of The Gods series – R6 million
- Beach Life – R35 million
- Golden Rally – R9 million
You can also try your luck at smaller jackpots that give you tens of thousands of rands more frequently. With the big jackpots, all it needs is a single spin – but you never know when it will hit!
This is a separate section at Lucky Dreams Casino containing real live versions of table games. You get to play against a human dealer sitting in a big studio, with the action streamed live to you across the internet. The live casino here is powered by major studios like Evolution, Playtech, Pragmatic Play Live, and Ezugi.
You get around 320 live game rooms powered by 10 different providers. The games are split into the same broad categories as Table games – there are blackjack, roulette, and baccarat games, along with a special section for high stakes players and some fun game shows as well.
Casino classics here include Infinite Blackjack, Lightning Roulette, Dragon Tiger, and Baccarat. Mega Ball, Deal or No Deal, and Dream Catcher are some of the popular gambling game shows. They are in fact in the majority, with over 110 rooms dedicated to these shows at Lucky Dreams Casino.
Lucky Dreams Casino Games for Free
If you want to play casino games for free at Lucky Dreams, you will have to create an account. Unfortunately, the casino doesn’t allow visitors to play slots and table games for free with virtual coins – you will need a registered account if you want to test the games without spending any money.
Even as a registered player, some games are off-limits for free play. The live casino games cost a lot of money to run and maintain in real-time – so the casinos can’t allow players to try these games for free. You will have to use your deposit money here, but all other virtual online slots and table games can be played for free.
Lucky Dreams Casino Lobby
The casino lobby is the webpage where the casino displays all the games available for players. At Casino Dreams, the lobby can be visited by clicking on the “Casino” and “Live Casino” links on the main page. When you log in using your username and password, the casino will automatically take you to the lobby.
Lucky Dreams deserves full marks for the lobby design. You get a ton of browsing options here – a search bar, separate links to games from different providers, different categories, and more. There is even a “Discover” page, filled with specially curated categories like “Recommended,” New, and Popular.
These features make browsing Lucky Dreams Casino a pleasure. Looking for a game that fits you is not a hassle even when you have over 4000 titles to go through.
Lucky Dreams Casino Mobile
There is no Lucky Dreams Casino mobile app in South Africa, or anywhere else for that matter. The entire casino is available solely through the website. You can use it on mobile devices with modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
The website is designed in HTML5 – the modern standard for internet web design. All the games are also designed in HTML5, ensuring that you have full access to all Lucky Dreams Casino games on your iPhone or Android mobile device.
The overall gaming experience is very smooth, whether you are an iPhone or Android user at Lucky Dreams Casino. Mobile players get all the features available to other PC-based players at this casino. So, you get the same bonuses, free play options, VIP club, and other benefits on mobile as well.
Lucky Dreams Casino Download
As already mentioned, there is no download option at Lucky Dreams Casino. The instant play website is more than capable of delivering a seamless, enjoyable gaming experience across any computer or mobile device you own.
Lucky Dreams Casino App
There is no dedicated app for iOS or Android devices at Lucky Dreams Casino.
Lucky Dreams Casino Customer Support
Customer support is one area where Lucky Dreams Casino lags behind the competition. For starters, the FAQ page is a bit basic, and it doesn’t properly cover certain topics. We have seen better, more in-depth content at other online casinos.
There is also no option for telephone calls. While many others don’t offer it to South African customers, some EU-based casinos do offer this important feature. At Lucky Dreams, you have three main options if you want to chat/communicate with a customer support executive:
- Live Chat – available 24×7 at the website, but you need to provide an email and name if you are not a registered player
- Email – send all your queries to [email protected] and expect a full reply in 24 hours
- Online form – Enter your query along with your email ID on the form available at the casino
Since this is a brand new casino, it’s still early to get enough details about player reviews and feedback about the quality of the customer support. Early reports indicate that the service is quite average.
Lucky Dreams Casino Terms & Conditions
The casino terms and conditions are specified on the Lucky Dreams website. In this section, we will look at certain highlights players must be aware of when they consider joining the casino for real money bets. As always, we strongly recommend that you read and understand all the casino terms and bonus terms before committing any cash to the site.
Lucky Dreams Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
The following are the main bonus terms worth keeping an eye on at Lucky Draw Casino:
- EU residents may not claim any bonuses with deposits made through the following payment methods: Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Mifinity, MuchBetter, Piastrix, and NeoSurf.
- The max betting limit on bonus money is R85 unless specified otherwise.
- If you make a withdrawal request on your deposit money while a bonus wagering is pending, your bonus money and winnings will be voided.
- Only slots contribute 100% to the wagering requirement.
- Most bonuses in the casino carry a standard wagering requirement of 40x which is on the higher side compared to many other casinos in 2021.
Lucky Dreams Casino Winnings Withdraw Terms and Conditions
Since Lucky Dreams Casino supports ZAR, you can withdraw your winnings in your local South African currency. The following are the main rules regarding withdrawals at the casino:
- Withdrawals have a daily limit of R68,000 which is above average in the industry.
- The limits are proportional for weekly withdrawals at R136,000, and an excellent R520,000 monthly.
- But the casino does have a limit on large wins – if your winnings exceed R260,000, the casino may opt to pay out the amount in monthly installments of R260,000.
- The casino also has a daily win limit of $250,000 – if you win more, the bets and winnings are voided.
The casino terms fail to mention two important things:
- Whether there is an exemption of withdrawal limits on progressive jackpot wins
- The actual time it takes them to process withdrawals
Lucky Dreams Casino Minimum Deposit Terms and Conditions
- Deposits are completely free at the casino.
- The minimum deposit amount for South Africans is R335.
- The maximum deposit limit will depend entirely on the payment method used.
Lucky Dreams Casino Safety
For a casino that is not licensed by a reputed authority like the UKGC or MGA, Lucky Dreams is quite safe and secure. It does have a basic Curacao eGaming license. But the most reassuring thing about this casino is its operator.
Any entity running more than 40 fully licensed online casinos cannot be considered as fraud or illegitimate. They are a well-known company and brand with tens of thousands of satisfied customers all around the globe.
Lucky Dreams Casino has all the modern safety features we expect from online gambling sites. All its pages are secured using 128-bit SSL encryption. This technology ensures that any communication between you and the casino cannot be intercepted or stolen.
Further, the casino has advanced firewalls and antimalware software to protect its game and customer data servers. The biggest safety advantage is the use of reputed vendors and partners – the games come from licensed software developers, ensuring 100% safety and fairness as well.
Lucky Dreams Casino Login & Registration
If you wish to join Lucky Dreams Casino, the good news is that it is a quick and simple process. Everything has been streamlined to ensure that you can start playing for real money in a matter of minutes. These are the exact steps you need to take if you want to join this casino:
- Use our link to visit the casino – you can do this on your PC/laptop or mobile device
- On the welcome page, click/tap on the “Join Now” button
- In the small sign up window, enter the following details accurately:
- Your working email ID
- A secure password for your casino account
- Preferred currency – select manually from the list if ZAR not automatically selected
- Your country – again, pick from a drop-down menu if South Africa is not automatically detected by the casino
- Enter your working phone number
- Accept the casino terms and certify that you are above 18 (check the box provided)
- Click/tap on the Sign-Up button at the bottom to complete your registration
- The casino will automatically log you into your new account
- If you want to play games for free, use the Play Now option by clicking on the game icon
- If you want to place real cash bets, deposit some funds into the casino
- You can also use the deposit to claim a welcome bonus
There are no other special requirements to join Lucky Dreams Casino. When you get some spare time, head to your email inbox and open the verification mail sent by the casino. Read the instructions provided and follow them to verify your email and finish your registration process properly.
That’s it! You can now enjoy your favorite slots and win real money in ZAR at Lucky Dreams Casino.
Placing Your First Bet at Lucky Dreams Casino Online
Lucky Dreams Casino doesn’t have a sportsbook where you can place bets online.
Lucky Dreams Casino Payout Rate
There is a minor question mark about the payout rates at Lucky Dreams Casino. They don’t mention payout speeds or processing time anywhere in the casino terms. Based on a single mention of bank payment taking 5-7 days, we can extrapolate on other payment methods.
A payment speed of 7 days max on online banking is fairly standard at online casinos. We can safely expect the casino to take around 48 hours to process withdrawal requests.
If we assume processing time to be 48 hours, then we can expect e-wallet and bitcoin payments to reach our accounts within 1-3 days. Credit cards, if available, will take longer – about 3-5 days at Lucky Dreams Casino.
Lucky Dreams Casino Win Rate
The win rate at a casino is determined by the ratings and RTP on the available games. At Lucky Dreams Casino, they have anywhere from 4000 to 5000+ games and slots. That’s a huge number, so it’s not very easy to be 100% certain about the win rate of the casino.
That said, the games all come from reputed providers and everything is verified and tested by an independent lab – iTech Labs. You can expect the win rate to be around the same as what you would find at other reputed online casinos – anywhere from 95% to 98%, depending on the types of games you play.
Lucky Dreams Casino Odds
Lucky Dreams Casino does not have a sportsbook where you can find odds on the latest live sports.
How Lucky Dreams Casino Compares to Similar Casinos
We can safely compare Lucky Dreams Casino to two of the most reputed sites for South African players – Springbok Casino and Genesis Casino. Both Lucky Dreams and Springbok are SA-friendly casinos licensed in Curacao. Genesis is clearly superior in this regard, as it has more reputed Malta and UK licenses.
When it comes to web design and optimization, both Lucky Dreams and Genesis are ahead of Springbok Casino. The latter looks a little dated in its appearance. Unlike the other two, Springbok does have a download option and an Android app.
In software categories, Genesis and Lucky Dreams are superior, with games from dozens of reputed vendors. Springbok suffers here due to its use of games from Real Time Gaming. All three casinos have full support for ZAR payments.
Genesis Casino does not provide support for cryptos due to its Malta license restrictions. But this limitation does not apply to Springbok or Lucky Dreams. On the whole, Lucky Dreams Casino has a nice mix of SA-friendly features that are comparable to the best online casinos.
Accepted Withdrawal Methods
As a global online casino, Lucky Dreams supports a wide range of currencies, including EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, NOK, RUB, NZD, INR, ZAR, PLN, BTC, USDT. While Euro is the default currency here, you can also deposit using SA Rands.
As for available payment methods, the casino has plenty to keep South African players happy. Apart from bank transfer through Instant EFT, you can use credit cards, popular e-wallets, prepaid cards, and even cryptocurrencies. Check the table below for a full list of available payment methods:
How to Make a Withdrawal at Lucky Dreams Casino
Before you make a withdrawal request, check the following things from your profile at Lucky Dreams Casino:
- Verify that you have enough balance to make a minimum withdrawal request
- Ensure that no bonuses are active or pending wagering requirement
Once you have checked and verified both things to be true, you can make a withdrawal request safely using these steps:
- Click on your available balance to visit the casino wallet
- Pick the withdrawal option and the payment method you want to use
- Usually, you have to use the same payment method for deposits and withdrawals
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Complete the withdrawal request
- You will now have to wait for confirmation from the casino – this will take up to 48 hours
- The casino team may ask you to provide some documents for security verification – send the scanned copies at the earliest to avoid any delays in payments
Once all these steps are completed, you can expect the money to reach your wallet/account within 2-7 days. The actual withdrawal time will vary depending on the payment method used. Check the table to find the exact details.
Lucky Dreams Withdrawal Options
Bitcoin/Ethereum/Ripple/Tether (via Coinspaid)
Lucky Dreams Deposit Options
Bitcoin/Ethereum/Ripple/Tether (via Coinspaid)
Lucky Dreams Casino Pros & Cons
The following are the Pros of Lucky Dreams Casino
Fully licensed online casino
Comes from a very reputed operator
Huge selection of games from 40+ providers
Big progressive jackpots
Modern, mobile-friendly website
Many secure payment methods
Good selection of bonuses
Huge live dealer casino
The following are the major Cons of Lucky Dreams Casino:
No telephone support
Rather high wagering requirement on bonuses (40x)
Withdrawal limits on large winnings
Some features not clearly specified on the Casino terms
No sportsbook available
Why Do South African Players Love Lucky Dreams Casino?
Apart from the pros and cons mentioned above, there are some specific reasons why Lucky Dreams is a popular casino option for South African players specifically. They include:
- Full support for ZAR payments and withdrawals
- Dedicated ZA page with all details fully localized
- Excellent mobile gaming support
- High maximum daily/weekly withdrawal limits
- Low deposit limits are available
- Games from top providers like Netent and Play’N Go
- Big progressive jackpots
- SA-friendly secure payment methods
Compare Lucky Dreams Casino to other casinos in South Africa
Does Lucky Dreams Casino have a gaming license?
Yes, Lucky Dreams Casino is a fully licensed online gambling site. It is approved by the online gambling authorities in Curacao – a Dutch territory in the West Indies and a major hub for online casinos. You can find all details about the license on the Lucky Dreams website.
Is Lucky Dreams Casino safe?
Yes, Lucky Dreams is a safe and legitimate online casino. It has a fully secure website and an appropriate gambling license. It is operated by a well-known entity with vast experience managing over 40 different online casinos. You can only play secured games and slots from the best vendors in the business at this casino. It has all major online safety features. Your data and money are fully safe at this casino.
How many languages are supported by the Lucky Dreams website?
Lucky Dreams Casino is available in the following language options apart from English – Hindi, German, Norwegian, Italian, and Finnish. And even for English, they have separate localized versions for specific markets – South Africa, India, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada.
Does the casino have big progressive jackpots?
Yes, the casino has a massive selection of over 700 jackpot games. Many of these are progressive jackpots, with prizes worth tens of millions of rands. The biggest jackpots come from famous slots series like Mega Moolah and Wowpot – you can find multiple networked games from those series at Lucky Dreams Casino!
How many games can I play on Lucky Dreams mobile casino?
All games at the casino are HTML5-based – they are fully compatible with mobile browsers like Chrome/Safari. You can play pretty much any modern online casino game on mobile in 2021. This is true at Lucky Dreams Casino as well.
Does Lucky Dreams Casino have an online sportsbook?
No, Lucky Dreams is an online casino with over 4000 slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and other live casino games. It does not have an attached online sportsbook.