News is out that the award-winning developer has released a brand new title, Take the Bank slot. The game takes players on the adventure of a lifetime as they take part in a fast-paced heist. Rewards are aplenty on the reels, thanks to the incredible bonus features at practically every turn.
The Marketing Director at Betsoft Gaming, Annamaria Anastasi said about the new Take the Bank slot:, “We are renowned for developing games that create player engagement and retention and this has recently seen us win several landmark iGaming awards. ‘Take the Bank’ is our latest big action release and we are expecting a big response from players.”
About Take the Bank Slot
• Cops ‘n robbers themed slot game
• Return to Player rate: 96.08%
• 5 reels
• 75 paylines/ways to win
• Wagers range from $0.20 to $20 per spin
• Choose from 11 different bet values.
• Maximum payout of 225 x your total stake
• Medium volatility
• Robber symbol turns into a wild but only when the time bomb reaches zero. Each time you land a Robber on the reels, it turns into a bomb and remains in place until the bomb timer reaches zero. When this happens, all the bomb symbols turn wild.
• When the bombs explode on the reels, they are replaced by wilds, which then stand in for all other symbols in the game (except the free spins and the robbers).
• When three or more Police Car symbols land on the reels, they trigger the Free Spins feature. These symbols can only land on reels 2, 3 and 4.
• During the free spins feature – you are rewarded with 15 free spins and the bomb timer is disabled. You’ll find up to 10 wild symbols on the reels.
• After any win, you can play the gamble feature by pressing the Double Up button. Bet half or all of your winnings, and you’ll win (or lose) based on the result of the tossed coin. There is no limit to the number of times you can Double Up.
• You can also buy into the free spins feature (27 x your bet).